Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 August 2011



friendship wishes greetings Affection is Many times... Love is Some times... Marriage is One time... But Friendship is # LIFE TIME # * FRIEND

Don't forget me SMS Life says 'enjoy me'... Time says 'use me'... Love says 'feel me'... Friendship says 'trust me'... And "I" say "Don't forget me".

FRIEND means :- F=Free from all formalities, R=Right to say any thing, I=In anyway, E=Either good or bad, N=No sorry no thanx, D=Daatnaa peetnaa allowed, 24 hours.

Full form of FRIENSHIP:- F-Fun, R-Rational, I-Impartial, E-Emotional, N-Never Ending, D-Dependable, S-Special, H-Heart, I-lnteresting, P-Priceless,

You’re a true friend :- You’re a true friend, That i want you to know, Our love for each other Has helped us to grow. We’ve been through some tough times, But we’ve made it through, The only one i ever trusted was you.

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree :- FRIENDSHIP is like a tree… It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN… HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Friends r like fishes :- Friends r like fishes. U have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a good one. Just like I caught u. so better stay nice otherwise I will FRY YOU..;)

FRIENDSHIP: My Rule of My Friendship: I Would Never Mind,If U Don't Miss Me or U Don't Need Me! But U Will Really Hurt Me When U Need Me&U Don't Tell.?

FRIENDSHIP :- My Rule of My Frndshp: I Would Nevr Mind,If U Dont Miss Me or U Dont Need Me! But U Will Realy Hurt Me When U Need Me&U Dont Tell.?

Park full of "flower". Jungle full of "animal". Town full of "building". Body full of "blood". But, My heart full of your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment